As of July 17 we now offer 5 different label sizes.
- 4" x 6" - Our DEFAULT label size that everyone starts with. This label size will fit on nearly anything and will work with most large label printers such as Zebra and Dymo 4XL. 4x6 DEFAULT_Letter is the same but shows first class postage.
- 4" x 4" - Same width as the default, but 2 inches shorter. Works with many label printers.
- 6" x 4" - For use ONLY with our "PreSet USPS CARD" option and USPS FIRST CLASS postage only. This is designed for post card printing on most post cards. Will default to 4x6 label otherwise.
- 7" x 3" - For use ONLY with our "PreSet USPS LETTER" option and USPS FIRST CLASS postage only. This is designed for envelope printing. See this FAQ for details on printing directly to a #10 envelope.
- 8.5" x 11" - This options allows you to print your label on standard 8.5x11 paper. The postage label will be full size, but not necessarily the size of the paper. This allows you to cut the label out, or fold the paper and use it for see-thru envelopes.
These options are all available in the "Admin" tab of Orange Mailer. Once you select your label size, all USPS labels will print that size. UPS, FedEx and DHL will still use the default 4x6 inch size.
Which size should you select?
We recommend sticking with the default unless the majority of your printing is on an envelope, etc. You can always adjust your local printer settings on the one-off label sizes you may need.
Attached to this FAQ are samples of our 5 different label sizes. You can use these to test with your printer. But remember - don't mail them! The postage is voided.